Our accomplished alumni network
- OUR VISION
Building and developing a professional network is necessary for every student’s career, so they are able to identify and take advantage of opportunities.
- OUR MISSION
To answer student’s questions, to give opportunities, and mainly to help alumni and student’s to keep in touch.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Our Alumini network contains about 3000 former students
- Actually, creating a start up or being hired by a great company is possible because Epitech is key to identify, in the alumni network, profiles with great experiences, exceptional and atypical careers, known skills.
- Alumni will give a necessary advices to help student in the project and help them to identify, avoid traps. The Alumni network is very great tool all along Epitech’s careers.
Our success story
- Alexandre Malsh (promo 2009) and Jérémy Nicolas (promo 2009) started the Melty project in 2008. This was to be a webmagazine about news, entertainment and fashion for people aged 18 to 30.
- The meltynetwork websites generate over 15 million visits each month. Meltynetwork has now expanded to Italy and Spain.
- Alexandre Malsh, Director-General of Meltynetwork, was also elected vice-president of the National Council for Digital technologies, founded in 2011.
- Created in 2008
- Turnover: 2.3 million euros in 2012, as opposed to 1.2 million in 2011
- Funds raised: 3.6 millions euros
- Audience: 15 million readers each month, as opposed to 9 million in September 2012