- Admission to Year 1: Open to high school graduates
- Admission to Year 2 or 3: min. 2 year technical degree in IT or technology, 2 years of university studies in IT or science
- Applicants whose native language is not English or French, should submit an English proficiency test: TOEFL (minimum score 550 ITP, 213 CBT, 80 IBT) or TOEIC (minimum score 750) or IELTS (minimum score 6.0); Cambridge ESOL Examinations BULATS (B2). Applicants whose language of instruction at the high school or university is English or French could be exempted from passing the test.
Applications may be submitted from October 2017. They must be completed online and should be submitted as early as possible in the academic year.
The tests will follow the same format, regardless of the year of admission and the programme chosen. They are as follows:
- Face-to-face interview
- English test
- Reasoning test
HOW TO APPLY
Students should apply through this link: Online Application
Applicants should provide their passport copy, academic transcripts and diplomas with certified translations in English or French.
The Epitech admission committee will screen the application file. If the application file meets the Epitech requirements, the applicant will be invited for an interview.
Exchange students are welcome at any stage of their curriculum with or without any background in IT.
We do believe passion and hard work are key elements to perform at Epitech!
Exchange students are required to send the following documents to the Epitech International Relations Office:
- Copy of Passport (or National Identity Card for European students)
- Official university transcripts translated in French or English
- English language proficiency (TOEFL IBT: 65 / IELTS: 5.5/ TOEIC: 600, or English test of their institution)
For 1st semester (Sept-early January) : May 15th
For 2nd semester (mid-January-June) : November 15th
HOW TO APPLY
Once nominated by their home institution, students should fill the on-line application form.
Then, Epitech will contact applicants by email to organise interviews. These interviews will allow the Epitech International Relations Office to suggest the most appropriate track to each students, depending on their technical background.
For more information on our curriculum, please contact the Epitech International Relations Office and/or your home institution.
WINTER AND SUMMER SCHOOLS
- At least one year of studies in IT
- English proficiency
Winter School 2018 : December 22, 2017
Summer School 2018 : May 15, 2018
- Application form please download here
- A proof of you academic enrollment and transcripts
- English language proficiency (TOEFL IBT : 65 / IELTS : 5.5/ TOEIC : 600, your institution English test)
- Passport copy
- Application fee of 60 euros (non-refundable)
HOW TO APPLY
Students should send the application documents by e-mail to email@example.com before the required application deadline.
The Epitech admission committee will screen the application file. If the application file meets the Epitech requirements, the student will get the admission offer. Students with no IT background applying for the Summer School will be invited for an interview after which their admission will be confirmed.
- Degree-seeking students
First payment due at time of enrolment and then each subsequent re-enrolment (in July): 990 euros
- Year 1: 6 400 euros
- Year 2: 6 400 euros
- Year 3: 8 300 euros
- Year 4: 8 300 euros
- Year 5: 8 300 euros
- Additional expenses: 490 euros (Paris campus) and 395 euros (all other Epitech campuses)
Tuition fees are valid for academic year 2018-2019. They may be adjusted each year. Tuition may be paid in 1 down payment in September, in 4 instalments (September, December, February, April) and 10 instalments (August to May).
- Short-term programs (including tuition fees, extra-curricular activities, accommodation, lunches and metro pass):
- Winter School: 1710 euros and 60 euros of application fee
- Summer School: 2100 euros and 60 euros of application fee
Students coming from Epitech partner schools could be exempted from paying the tuition fees. Students should check with the international office of their home university for more information.
A fully equipped laptop is mandatory to complete our curriculum.